The 'Wingnut II' Model takes the best qualities of the original 'Wingnut I' Pro Model and combines them with features from the 'Mark Martinson' Model. The tail is even more pulled in that the 'Wingnut I' and the rails are knifier, more like the 'Martinson'. This board is super fast and responsive and has amazing rail hold that makes it a great nose rider in the pocket .
For a surfer who wants a single fin longboard that they can ride at a beach break or faster, punchier reefs or points, this board is perfect.
Single Fin with Tail Block Standard. Video below shows Wingnut riding both the Wingnut I and Wingnut II models.
- Poly Construction
- Single Box Fin Set Up
- Nose: 17"
- Width: 22"
- Tail: 14"
- *Dims will vary with length
- Glass: 6+6 oz. top/single 6 oz. bottom
- Wood Tail Block Standard Option
- Colorwork Shown: Clear Deck, Tint Bottom & Rails w/2 Red Pinlines Deck
- Gloss & Polish Finish
* Please note: Center Fin is not included, can be ordered separately, we recommend the 9.0" Wingnut Longrake!.
Custom board lead times are 20+ weeks